Quotes

Naj's all-time favourite book quotes


"The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count. Everyone’s so busy waiting in the Waiting Place."— Jennifer Niven

Words of wisdom

"A 22-year-old who's obsessed with books. She reads, A LOT, watch movies and tv, and oh she blogs too. Sorry for the hiccups here and there. Hope there are enough bubbles to make it up. "

Thursday 16 February 2017

Hola 2017

Ok so I've made a promise to myself in my 2017 new year's resolution video that I would be blogging more this year as my writing have been getting a whole lot worse because I don't have enough practice as I was used to before. I honestly think I've made a lot of mistakes by this line right now ugh. See why I need to do this? I think I have to at least update my blog once per month. Or if I ever get to be consistent and committed I might do it a whole lot more? I guess.

Anyway I kind of failed with the attempt to update once a month since it's already February. Great job, Najwa.

Like, I've planned to review books, and or even movies or tv shows I've watched but yknow, let's face it, I will never commit myself fully to this. My YouTube channel has also been abandoned for a month now. Sorry not sorry.

I have moved into a new apartment with a shared room with 3 other roommates. Not that I'm complaining but I will never have me-time to do videos or whatever that I need to do now. I swear if I were to have more money, I would've just get a room by my own. But sokay, no regrets. At least I  have company. My roommates this time around are a lot more friendly and I gotta say they're the best ones so far. Our talks are unending and it's hard to find an awkward moment though sometimes I do felt a little bit left out but it's okay. I'm only a week in, I got lots time to catch up on with them.

My results last semester was shit. I'm not kidding. It was actually worse than shit. To say I didn't expect that would be a lie because I kind of expect that kind of results. I just hope I wouldn't go into probation. Thank god I didn't get to. My overall GPAs didn't pass average so I have to say byebye to scholarships and study loans I've applied. It's only February but I've already had a shitty year to begin with. But sokay, still a long way to go in 2017, right?

So because of that, some other alternatives I can get money from is that I've also started a business with my friend, Ekin. We started off my selling mini skirts which went out pretty good the first month we kicked off our Instashop account. We reached 1k followers in 2 months ( i think?) which is pretty impressive. Though our newest products, pucci shawl and bawal didn't really get much attention and sales as we got lots of competition with other instashops but oh well, that's business right?

Besides getting money for college fees and all, we also are saving money from our business for travelling purposes. I promised myself that I will go travelling abroad this year, even though it takes 12 months for that but I will go someday this year. So let's just see aye?

2017, be good to me and the people around me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whisper here, I won't tell